TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF SITE AND PRODUCTS
Welcome to our site. We maintain this website as a service to our customers. By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review information or obtain goods or products from this site.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
DISPUTES; ARBITRATION AGREEMENT; CLASS WAIVER; WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY; GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH THE COMPANY, AND LIMIT THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
1. Arbitration Agreement Applicability. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Site or to any products or services sold or distributed by the Company through the Site shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms set forth below.
3. Neutral Arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than ten thousand U.S. dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is ten thousand U.S. dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing and the location of any such hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
4. Nonappearance Arbitration. If nonappearance arbitration is elected as provided above, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online, and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties.
6. Jury Trial Waiver. You hereby waive any constitutional and statutory rights to go to court and have a trial in front of a judge or a jury, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. In the event any litigation should arise between you and the Company in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, you waive all rights to a jury trial, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
7. Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. All claims and disputes within the scope of this agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis, and claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
8. Confidentiality. No part of the procedures shall be open to the public or the media. All evidence discovered or submitted at the hearing is confidential and may not be disclosed, except by written agreement of the parties, pursuant to court order or unless required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no party shall be prevented from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this agreement to arbitrate, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
9. Forum Selection. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree that such disputes shall be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict of law principles. You consent to submit to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
CONTENT TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, videos, music, artwork and computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such content, contained on the Site (collectively, "Content") is owned, controlled or licensed by or to the Company and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
PERMITTED USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The Company makes reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see may depend on your computer system, intra-batch variances, lot variances, or other factors.
HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product labels and packaging prior to use. Information available on or through the Site is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Site, including but not limited to information that may be provided by healthcare or nutrition professionals, for diagnosing or treating a health condition or disease.
You should consult your doctor before starting an exercise or diet routine. Before using any dietary supplements you must consult your doctor.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OF RELIEF ARE A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The Company reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (i) modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site or any portion of the Site; (ii) modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will the Company be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, competitive, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Refuel CBD's principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.